The 5 Best Tips For Making CBD Bath Bombs
Going through a stressful day can be overwhelming. From backaches to muscle tension and painful feet, the body always informs you when you're stressed out. On such days, nothing compares to releasing the bouts of pain and weight of stress in a bathtub filled with lukewarm water, exuding beautiful colors and a splendid fragrance. This is where CBD bath bombs come in.
Bath bombs are the best way to conclude a tiresome day in. Instead of rolling over in bed in pain, enveloped with stress a proper bath in a bathtub with bath bombs can be a lasting solution.
Why CBD Bath Bombs?
CBD bath bomb comes with numerous benefits, and perhaps a trial will convince you. You can increase the fun by making your own CBD bath bombs. If this piques your interest, then you should continue reading.
CBD bath bombs can be handy for stress-relieving, calming, and relaxing baths; they are reliable any day, anytime. You don't have to squeeze out time to visit the spa when you can give yourself the same premium treatment using bath bombs.
Bath bombs rose to prominence in the last decade and have since evolved into different forms, colors, compositions, and shapes. It is known to produce excellent skin and health benefits for its users. If you've never used these palm-sized fizzies, then you're missing out on a lot.
However, if you have used bath bombs of varying fragrances and colors, have you tried CBD bath bombs?
Tips to Make CBD Bath Bombs
If you've experimented with CBD oils by incorporating them into lotions, sprays, and baths, then you'll probably have an edge. But with this, too, you don't need any experience to make the best CBD bath bombs. Sit tight.
Do you want to save money while having fun making CBD bath bombs? Then use these tips.
In a few simple steps, your fist-sized bath bomb will be ready to roll and fizzle in your warm water bathtub.
- Start by mixing all your dry ingredients in a large bowl. This includes baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid. Then, it's time to get creative. Add your preferred additives, such as natural dye, herbs, and flowers, to improve the fragrance.
- Get a small bowl to mix all your wet ingredients, like CBD oil, water, essential oils, etc. You guessed right. The next step is to gradually pour the liquid mixture into the dry mix in the bug bowl. To avoid the fizz, stir steadily as you do this. Slow and steady wins the race here, so you want to pour the liquid evenly into the dry mix.
- After pouring the entire liquid, whisk the mixture till there's no clump. Your goal should be to get a consistency similar to damp sand. If that consistency is achieved, you can grab some in your hand while making a fist. See if the mold will retain its shape.
- If it holds its shape, then you're good to go. If not, then it needs a little water. When adding water, you need to add it in bits. Do this as fast as possible, but be gentle about it.
- Fill the molds. Each half of the mold should be packed separately while you ensure they are well-filled. Bring each half together to make a solid bath bomb. Repeat the steps until all your molds are filled. Allow it to dry for 24 hours non-stop without peeking.
Imagine yourself going home on your most stressful day. Your heart is racing, and your feet are pounding. Your body aches, and you can't wait to pull off your jacket and underwear. Lying in a bathtub, simmered by the warm water, taking in the fresh fragrance, is the most relaxing thing ever. This kind of experience is easily achieved if you leverage CBD bath bombs.
So, if you've been thinking about a DIY project to stay busy or have fun with your family, then you've found one. Make some CBD bath bombs, they can relieve insomnia due to stress.
You don't need a lot of materials to make your own CBD bath bonus within the confines of your space. With one bowl, a whisk, and a few bath bomb molds.
Ingredients Needed to Make CBD Bath Bombs
On the list of ingredients, you'll find a few easy-to-get materials.
- CBD oil (volume 5 mL)- one dropper per bath bomb of your preferred CBD oil request, one that relaxes muscles and is effective for pain relief
- Epsom salts (8 ozs)
- 8 oz of cornstarch
- 8 ounces baking soda (preferably an aluminum-free baking soda)
- 4 ounces citric acid (this is the substance that gives the "fizzing effect" of CBD bath bombs)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil, coconut, or hemp oil works too
- 5 tablespoon water
- You can include any of the following per your taste and preference.
- Essential oil (5 drops) - like lavender, eucalyptus, or a blend of the oils.
- 1 tbsp dried herbs, flowers, lavender, sage, rosemary, roses, etc.
- 1-2 teaspoons of natural dyes
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons water
It's time to enjoy the stress-relieving power of CBD bath bombs. Drop it in your bathtub and let it fizzle some relaxation into your body.
There aren't many things that you can compare to having a rejuvenating bath after a long day. Now think about the benefits of including CBD bath bombs in your bathtub. You may feel rejuvenated with pain and stress washed off.